Started using gephi for SN graphing a while ago and it has been great so far, but have finally stumbled on a problem I can't solve on my own it seems.
I have a question about exporting Unicode (Japanese) characters with the sigma.js exporter plugin in gephi.
I've been trying to export a graph (about 300 nodes, 6000 edges) with Unicode labels and the graph didn't show up in the generated site.
So I tried generating a small graph with Unicode characters and found out that during export the node labels in the JSON data turn to garbage. The small graph displays alright, but the labels do not. Also not sure what the exact reason could be for the big graph not displaying, but when I replace all the labels with Latin letters, that one displays alright too.
Thanks for providing the great gephi and sigma.js tools, have really made my work much easier